Under the umbrella of Christianity Explored Ministries, Life Explored is an informal seven-week course (two hours per week) for people who’d like to explore the best gift God has given us. We will explore the true source of happiness and how that can only be satisfied in one person, Jesus Christ.
You won’t be asked to pray, sing, or read aloud, and you can ask any questions you like. Or, if you prefer, you can just come along and listen.
Life Explored is for anyone who wants to investigate Christianity informally with a group of other people. Whether or not you have previous experience with the Bible, church, or Christians, this course is for you. Everyone with questions is welcome!
Interested in Taking the Course?
- View this introductory video
- Seven Fridays, from 6:30-8:30pm, starting with a free meal.
- Our next offering of the course:
- January 20 to March 3, 2017
- Please register on-line, visit us on Facebook, or contact us.
Information for Church Members
- Watch the first 4-minute session, so you know something about the course. Note: Each evening, we read a passage and discuss it before and after the DVD is shown.
- Invite your friends, neighbours, co-workers.
- Sign up to provide or serve meals, or to offer childcare.
- Share and Like our Facebook page and updates.
- Pray for this outreach regularly.
Contact us by e-mail and we will be in touch promptly.
You can also visit us on Facebook.