Christianity Explored is an informal eight-week course (two hours per week) for people who’d like to investigate Christianity, or just brush up on the basics. Looking at Mark’s gospel, we will explore who Jesus is, why he came, and what it means to follow him.
You won’t be asked to pray, sing, or read aloud, and you can ask any questions you like. Or, if you prefer, you can just come along and listen.
Christianity Explored is for anyone who wants to investigate Christianity informally with a group of other people. Whether or not you have previous experience with the Bible, church, or Christians, this course is for you. Everyone with questions is welcome!
Interested in Taking the Course?
- View this introductory video
- Eight Fridays, from 6:30-8:30pm, starting with a free meal.
- Our next offering of the course:
- October 13 to December 1, 2017
- Please register on-line, visit us on Facebook, or contact us.
Information for Church Members
- Watch the first 11-minute session, so you know something about the course. Note: Each evening, we read Mark and discuss it before and after the DVD is shown.
- Invite your friends, neighbours, co-workers.
- Sign up to provide or serve meals, or to offer childcare.
- Share and Like our Facebook page and updates.
- Pray for this outreach regularly.
Contact us by e-mail and we will be in touch promptly.
You can also visit us on Facebook.